Old 19-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

Yep, I now tease them about my pond and that fact that it is as big as
it is because they kept telling "know-nothing" me, 'make it bigger!'
That is how it came to be the size it is.

Perhaps they accidented into being right. Thing is, you (and the
fish too) are probably happier with it being bigger. Wish I had
room for 5,000 gallons, truly.

C//

I do have the room - but took another route. I have 2 ponds, one 2000
gallons and a smaller 800 gallon one near it. Now we both wish we had put
in a 4 or 5000 gallon pond and been done with it..... if and when the liners
ever go that's probably what we'll do. We live on a little over an acre of
land.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.