Old 19-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Bonnie NJ

You must come and pick them up - no delivery! I'm sure there are some
butterflies in there - the breeding females are 2 butterflies and one
white koi. The males are butterfly and koi. At this point you can't tell
but I do have a mix from previous spawns.

--
Bonnie
NJ
"*muffin*" wrote in message
wow! thousands??

any chance there would be butterflys in there??
send 'em my way!

"Bonnie NJ" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi Nedra,
Glad to see you back!
I must say that I haven't tested the water this year! It is clearing
(finally) now that the plants are growing beautifully. I noticed

yesterday
that I have thousands of baby koi in the large veggie filter - that's
something I was hoping to avoid this year.
Anyone interested in collecting some koi fry?

--
Bonnie
NJ
"Nedra" wrote in message
oups.com...
My pond turned a bright green last week from too much feeding of the
koi. My test kits were throwing me into a panic. Everything was
registering way off the charts. Tried to buy new kits but the only
thing I found in both PetCo and PetSmart were the single bottle which
measures 5 tests in 1.I pitched a holy fit but went ahead and shelled
out the $19.95. This is the best thing to come along in many a year....
for me at least. Anyway my pond took about 4 days to clear but I was
able to measure all the parameters in a single ONE SECOND dip on a
daily basis.
The ease of it ... no bottles, no measuring, etc.

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6