Old 19-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Carl Rosner

Default [IBC] How to treat a beginner

Second Try - sorry about the blank

Hi Billy: That's why they have erasers on pencils!!! :0)

Our club met yesterday, 6/18/05. The newspaper publicity said that
experienced members would help those who brought in their trees with design
suggestions. Public welcome.
One non member came in with her little Ficus that had been keep
indoors because it was very leggy. The trunk was pencil size or smaller. I didn't
get close to the tree so I am not sure of the variety of Ficus. The club member
gave her back a stick with one leaf.

In the first place, the club memeber forgot that once he was a beginner, and that it was the people who welcomed him to bring his first puny tree to a club meeting that turned him on to Bonsai.

He also forgot about patience, and how important it is to share knowledge and the committment to helping others to learn and enjoy, in my estimation, one of the most rewarding hobbies a person can ever undertake.

The line below says it all!

? Help? e-mail

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++