Old 20-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Wilmdale

Courageous wrote:

Yep, I now tease them about my pond and that fact that it is as big as
it is because they kept telling "know-nothing" me, 'make it bigger!'
That is how it came to be the size it is.

Perhaps they accidented into being right. Thing is, you (and the
fish too) are probably happier with it being bigger. Wish I had
room for 5,000 gallons, truly.

C//

Yes, I think you are right! :-) . They do comment every once in a while
about "pond envy" LOL :-D .
And the fish do seem to enjoy the room. Today there was a bit of
activity with the dragon flies and dainty dragon fly looking fliers, a
frog that has moved in, bumble bees and honey bees working the iris.
Was nice to just sit and enjoy. :-)
W. Dale