Old 20-06-2005, 05:52 AM
DD DDD

Ok, Thank you Kathy, I just got my new water tester. The old one was 3
years old. The new one checks nitrate, nitritret, ammonia, hardness.
ect. I will post that tommorrow. It just seems strange that its a very
thin brown slime substance. It does not get thick but it covers
everything and mostly on the output of the rock and plastic plants. I
use to deverter the water so the fish dont fly around in circles from
the high outlet pressure. I put a rock there and it keeps the flow down
and the water is clear. Also the turtles have a white fungus on ther
feet last week. I added a another float log but they still dont bask
completely out of water. Any ideas of a turtle platform? I have a 6 foot
round preform. Maybe silicone a slant plexiglass basking area? How much
land area does 3 turtles need in a 6 foot roung pond? I need ideas
here. The sun is only 6 hours here on the pond and they take full
advantage of it but there feet still stay in the water and cause white
fungus. The one one the rock never has a problem. Thank you for
listening