Old 20-06-2005, 12:29 PM
mbwest mbwest is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Pulling up most weeds doesn't leave any obvious sign. Even when you have
to dig up a bit, you re-smooth the soil. Certainly looks better than
patches of dead weeds from weedkiller!

Unless you're a fan of those gardens where the flower beds are expanses
of soil with the odd flower dotted around (or even planted in tidy
straight lines) then the plants you are keeping will be so thick that
you won't notice that any weeds have been pulled out! And you certainly
won't want to risk weedkiller near your precious plants.
--
Kay
I am hoping to have a lawn and that is what i am worried about, if i get weeds coming through that i have to dig up then i'll have patches in my lawn won't i?