Old 20-06-2005, 08:52 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Kay contains these words:

There will of course be the occasional grass clippings, leaves,
vegetable peelings etc but the above is the reliable minimum daily
output. Can this make good compost?

You really want some screaming tabloids to add the ordure component.

I think it will make good compost eventually but there will be a nasty
slimy stage in between. I put a huge amount of cereal packets, junk
mail, cardboard boxes etc on mine - it gets there eventually.

Corrugated cardboard is favourite, though the incorrigible stuff helps innit.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/