Old 20-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Very hot and sunny here today but now at just after 6pm, it's humid and
clouded over. It feels as if it could thunder and rain but we've had a few
evenings like that and then nothing has happened. Our 'Oregon Scientific B
arometer' has told us all day that it's raining and cloudy and that the
pressure is level. I think I really must try to find the instruction
booklet!

Longwave was clicking and hissing yesterday afternoon abd last night, on
a more-or-less East-West axis. (Norfolk)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/