Old 20-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Steve Harris

In article ,
(Janet Baraclough) wrote:

LOL! You haven't grown blueberries, have you!

Yes, it's in the part of my post you must have forgotrn to read
before you snipped it.

Oh, I read it but I do wonder exactly where the confusion about the
difference between blueberries and blackcurrents lies. The things in my
garden I call blueberries flowered 2 months ago, produce sweet blue
fruits, narrow leaves, brilliant autumn colour, green stems etc. and
were sold to me as blueberry. The idea that anyone could mix them up
with blackcurrents is "LOL"

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/