Old 20-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Rod & Betty Jo

"Doug Kanter"
I agree. It's the peoples' fault. But, we are a backward society, so the
people are not taken to the pound, held for a period of time, and then
killed. Someday, maybe.

Did I get this right?....The damn dog barks but it is the owners fault and
not the fault of the actual dog doing the barking?.....and with a hopeful
spirit you someday hope that people with whom you presumably simply don't
approve of will get killed simply on your whim? So may we presume that you
value trees and dogs more than you actually value humans? I guess people
pick their own values, too bad you picked yours.....Rod