Old 20-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Vox Humana

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter"
I agree. It's the peoples' fault. But, we are a backward society, so the
people are not taken to the pound, held for a period of time, and then
killed. Someday, maybe.

Did I get this right?....The damn dog barks but it is the owners fault and
not the fault of the actual dog doing the barking

Yes. That's right. Dogs that are appropriately cared for don't constantly
bark. Brining the barking dog inside the house will generally solve the
problem. Dogs are both social and territorial. Dogs that are left outside
get bored and bark, especially when they feel threatened or they hear other
dogs barking. People who live in close proximity to others shouldn't keep
their dogs outside, and when they do and barking becomes a problem, then it
is the responsibility of the owner to find a solution.