Old 20-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Doug Kanter

"Hound Dog" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter"
I agree. It's the peoples' fault. But, we are a backward society, so
the people are not taken to the pound, held for a period of time, and
then killed. Someday, maybe.

Did I get this right?....The damn dog barks but it is the owners fault
and not the fault of the actual dog doing the barking?.....and with a
hopeful spirit you someday hope that people with whom you presumably
simply don't approve of will get killed simply on your whim? So may we
presume that you value trees and dogs more than you actually value
humans? I guess people pick their own values, too bad you picked
yours.....Rod

Actually, I think killing the dog is the way to go, because of the misery
it may cause the owner and its family. But, try and get people to agree
with THAT idea. Not easy. As far as "people I don't approve of", the word
"you" (meaning me) doesn't fit. ***NOBODY*** approves of humans of allow
their dogs to bark endlessly. Yes, that's an absolute statement, and is
inarguably true, all the time, everywhere. Period.

Now, if you have some spare time, conduct a survey. I already know the
results, but you'll want to find out for yourself. Ask 100 people "If,
for one day, you could pick one unbelievably obnoxious neighbor, take a
rifle and shoot that person dead, and know that there would be no legal
consequences, would you do it?" I promise you that the results would
shock you. If you asked the question face to face, at least half would
respond "yes". If you conducted it anonymously, on paper, I think more
like 80% would say "yes".

You are in serious need of help. Get it now before it's too late!

Nah....I'm just an HONEST observer of human nature.

All day long, farmers legally eliminate animals that are destroying crops or
livestock. Could be dogs, deer, coyotes. Do those farmers need help, too?