Old 20-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Doug Kanter

"Travis" wrote in message
news:yqFte.44$al.22@trnddc07...

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter"
I agree. It's the peoples' fault. But, we are a backward society, so the
people are not taken to the pound, held for a period of time, and then
killed. Someday, maybe.

Did I get this right?....The damn dog barks but it is the owners fault
and not the fault of the actual dog doing the barking?.....and with a
hopeful spirit you someday hope that people with whom you presumably
simply don't approve of will get killed simply on your whim? So may we
presume that you value trees and dogs more than you actually value
humans? I guess people pick their own values, too bad you picked
yours.....Rod

If a dog is a barker it should not be outside unattended.

Gee....ya think? :-)