Old 20-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Darren" wrote in message
My pond has been going just fine for a couple years now but lately, I have
seen a decrease in water flow.

When pumps fail, is it a "working" / "not working" scenario or is it a

water
flow just slowly starts going down? For some reason, I thought pumps kind
of worked or they didn't. If they failed, they didn't work at all.

I've only had my ponds for 8 or 9 years and when my pumps failed - they
FAILED! The first thing I noticed were odd noises, then they'd stop
working. The big one that got water in it would flip the breaker. All it
needed was the seal reset. The others were just worn out.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.