Old 11-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Allen

Default [IBC] miniature ficus

(Billy M. Rhodes) wrote in message ...
In a message dated 2/10/2003 1:47:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I just purchased a 4" pot with about 10 stems in it -- miniature Ficus.
I'm brand new to this, so please be patient! I think I'd like to do
a grove with them.

These are barely rooted cuttings but why not, just be sure that you
realize the F. benjamina family for die back if all the foliage is removed.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Not suer what you mean, Billy? Do you mean that my plants might lose
all their leaves and then make new ones? What is 'die back' ?