Old 21-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Yes I had some but not as many as I do now.

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I live in the south and have been kept awake several nights because of

these
treefrogs. I also have a large Koi pond. I thought they were just reg.

frogs
at first and was relocating some of the frogs to a natural pond a couple
miles up the road to cut down on noise. At night about 845 that loud frog
noise will start up again. Flash light in hand I finally seen them. Its

not
the frogs I thought it was. These are tiny green treefrogs. Theres quite
few out there. I tried to catch some but their to fast and at night you
can't see them. They hide during the day. I can't find them. They will

croke
all night though. I live in a subdivision also and am worried the

neighbors
are going to start complaining about the noise.
Any suggestions? Can the neighbors file a complaint about this. Its

really
loud. Here is the sound that the frogs make, times it several times. It
actually hurts your ears out by the pond.

http://www.naturesound.com/frogs/pages/grntfg.html

I have nothing to play a RAM (?) file so couldn't listen to it. Yes,
neighbors can file complaints if the frogs start to drive them batty and
keep them awake at night - in most areas. Were the frogs there before
your
pond, or did your pond bring the frogs? I don't think anyone would be too
thrilled to be kept awake at night by any kind of noise........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.