Old 21-06-2005, 01:55 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
WOW! Its saids Green Treefrogs may be heard calling anytime from March to
October in the South.
Green Treefrogs congregate in large choruses of several hundred.

=====================
We have Treefrogs on our windows every night. They call for awhile, then
quiet down and go after the bugs on the windows. We also have regular green
frogs in our ponds that call and call and call.... but all quiet down by
1:30 to 2 AM. If I close my bedroom windows I don't hear them. The
bullfrogs like our neighbors stock pond for some reason, so when they're
calling to breed they're usually over there. For some reason we have a lot
less frogs and pollywogs this year than in years past.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.