Old 20-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Kay

In article m, VX
writes

I notice that your newsreader is Turnpike. When I last used Turnpike, which
was in the first year of it becoming available (gasp- getting on for ten
years ago!), even then it used a clever graphical interface that displayed
the threading of newsgroup posts.

It displays the threading of the titles, not the body text. You have to
open the post to read it.

So instead of just hopping from new post to new post, you have to go
back and open a previous post instead of just reading the context in the
post you already have open.

And even Turnpike's excellent threading can't cope with those posters
who, as well as not quoting, are opening a new thread for their every
post.

--
Kay