Old 20-06-2005, 09:17 PM
June Hughes

In message , pammyT
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , datsy
writes
Type in your postcode and come up with the natural plants of that area:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/l...ode-plants/ind
ex.html

That is a very interesting site. I checked out a few of our wild
flowers this morning and found that it works. Thanks.

Same here. I thought it was very interesting although I haven't seen a lot
of the things and do not always agree with what they consider not to be
gardenworthy.

I suppose so but the nhm will surely rely on information supplied by
various local contributors as well as their own 'experts'. I agree
entirely with your 'gardenworthy' statement but concede that nothing is
perfect.
--
June Hughes