Old 21-06-2005, 06:52 AM
Alan Walker

Thanks a lot, Nic. You guys managed to address and fix a
lot of things we'd requested on the last version. This is much
appreciated.
BTW, I noticed that I had to log in again after the site
address changed. After logging in, I could see the images which
had been missing before. I don't know if that was coincidence,
but you guys might try re-logging in if you're having any
problem.
Alan Walker