Old 25-10-2002, 01:33 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Muntjack Deer

The message

In article ,
"Alan Holmes" writes:
| "Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
|
| A good idea :-) However, you won't see lynx introduced into any part
| of the UK where they are needed. No way.
|
| I'm not so sure. I think it will be like moles,...or beavers.
| Nimbyists might live-trap them and release them a long long way
| away...round about Slough would be ideal, or in the London parks :-)
|
| Hey now, what have you got against Slough?

???? Reforesting Slough and reintroducing life of any kind, would be an
enormous compliment to the esteemed conurbation.

Hang on. What has she got against lynx?

Only their smell, forcibly inflicted upon this household for many
years, when "Lynx" (aka in this household as "Stynx") was the favourite
brand of deodorant among the teenage male inhabitants. Sprayed through
the shirts they were wearing and down their trouser fronts as an
alternative to personal hygeine :-(

Janet.