Old 21-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Vox Humana

"Jenny" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:00:11 -0400, "Jean B." wrote:

My recent Bluestone order arrived with one completely dead plant (not
bare root, just dead. And two of the three "spotty" dianthus I ordered
turned out to be a different variety and not anywhere near as pretty.

I was underwhelmed with the packing they arrived in--long twisted plants
packed in a box with plastic peanuts. More than half the stems of my
Trollius were completely crimped and had to be cut off.

I would call them. I'm confident that they will either refund your money or
ship you new plants, if available. Since they just cleared out the
greenhouses to make way for their fall production, they probably don't have
anthing left to ship right now. All the people that I have met at Bluestone
have been very nice. Seriously, I would call them and let them know what
happened.