Old 21-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Derek Broughton

CanadianCowboy wrote:

One man's pleasure is another man's poison.

I would love to sleep to that sound.

Don't get anything like that here in Canada .

Not "there" in Canada :-)

I used to get them in S. Ontario (Tree Frogs, anyway, I don't recall exactly
which one - but I think Green Tree Frogs), and I certainly have tree frogs
here on the Nova Scotia coast. I haven't seen them to verify that they're
the same frog we had in Ontario, but I heard them calling up until I went
on vacation a couple of weeks ago. I only heard a couple of late spring
peepers when I got home yesterday, though, so I don't know if I still have
the tree frogs.
--
derek