Old 21-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Mike

My word, that 'is' a welcoming posting by Barrowcloth :-((

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Kay contains these words:

Best response. If such posters find that they get answers even though
they don't bother to post as the majority do, they'll keep doing it and
letting people run round spoon feeding them. If writers of multiple
inane headers like "I need more help" were ignored, they would perhaps
make a tiny bit more effort.

Janet