Old 26-10-2002, 07:09 PM
DaveDay34

Default Muntjack Deer

Personally I think it's a bit late for that. The damage has been done.
snip
you'd
have to get rid of mink, all domestic cats, and all rabbits. Somehow I

can't
see people supporting the sorts of measures that would be needed, or even
understanding what you'd be trying to do, or why.

FWIW

I don't believe it would be possible to get rid of all mink or domestic
cats, and certainly not all rabbits, it's a lot easier said than done.

I think that's the point I was trying to make. It's not practical, and even if
you could do it, would you really want to destroy the eco-system we have to try
to turn the clock back? A dangerous dream for anyone to have.

Dave.