Old 21-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Pam Moore

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:15:01 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

The lady who runs a blueberry nursery said that you must have 2
different varieties. Well, I only have one, and it has a heavy crop of
fruit. No, none of my neighbours grows blueberries. This is the 3rd
year I have had a good crop.

I found the answer to my own question on the RHS site.....
http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile...berry_care.asp
If I had looked there first we would not have had the info and fun (?)
this thread has generated.
A PS to my question about supliers, does anyone know the name of the
lady on GW last Friday, who exhibited blueberries at the NEC.

Pam in Bristol