Old 21-06-2005, 01:57 PM

Please could you quote enough context of the post you're replying to,
for your own to make sense? This small courtesy to other posters is a
newsgroup convention There is a weekly help post called abc for
newcomers to urg which has other posting hints on how to get the best
from the group.

---------

Janet,
yep, i have read that thread. But the new google groups (beta) doesnt
seem to support the quoting thing. I didnt post like that
intentionally. Have copied and pasted a bit of your post above. But it
will look a bit odd won't it?
This is the only way i read urg, so I dont have much choice.
um.
sorry
wont post in future