Old 21-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message .com
from contains these words:

yep, i have read that thread. But the new google groups (beta) doesnt
seem to support the quoting thing. I didnt post like that
intentionally. Have copied and pasted a bit of your post above. But it
will look a bit odd won't it?
This is the only way i read urg, so I dont have much choice.
um.

I believe there is some way you can quote text from Gardenbanter, but
I've never posted from a web forum, so I couldn't offer any hints.

sorry
wont post in future

Don't let that stop you - and I'm sure there'll be a battery of
Gardenbanterers along in a 'mo to tell you how.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/