Old 26-10-2002, 07:22 PM
Anne Jackson

Default Bubble insulation

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

"DaveDay34" wrote in message
What about the door? At the moment the bubbles hang from the sloping
roof in two pieces which part when we go through the door but if there's
a better way I'll be happy to hear it.

I'd suggest that you tape the bubble wrap around the door frame leaving
a door shaped hole in the bubble wrap to walk through. Then cut a piece
of bubble wrap to fit the door and tape it in place. This will keep the
greenhouse snug while allowing you to enter/exit the greenhouse without
parting great expanses of bubble wrap by hand.

That is the obvious thing to do - but not when it's a sliding door :-(

Thanks anyway,

Well, that's how I did it, and it works perfectly. I have a sliding door too!

--
Anne _
)/___