Old 21-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Bourne Identity contains these words:

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 03:36:04 -0700, "Rod & Betty Jo"
opined:

Since I was simply addressing a blanket and rather ignorant statement

" It is never the animal's fault. Never. It is always the fault of the
people who leave animals out to bark incessantly" .

......The statement had
no qualifier for time, duration or circumstance.....one could surmise a
barking dog for 10 minutes as easily as 10 hours (both can be rather
irritating)....as it is dogs bark...its what they do...and just because a
dog barks the owner does not inherently deserve the subsequently proffered
penalties. Now granted expecting any sort of reasoned discourse here may
have been a bit optimistic.....nonetheless I thought it worthy to at least
call attention to such sloppy thinking or even flawed
values...besides I was
bored.

Maybe you aren't that well read, or don't have comprehension of four
syllable
words, but what does the term "incessantly" mean? Is that a word
you'd use to
describe a ten minute barking session? OR, would the word
"incessantly" imply
constantly, continual, ongoing, perpetually, never ending, non-stop?
One word,
thesaurus.

LOL. Oh, and Ray, while you're there...look up the meaning of
"presume", before you misuse it again.

Janet.