Old 21-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Mike

that this group discourages newcomers here

Barrowcloth, you and the other 'owners' are the only ones who discourage
newbies on this newsgroup. You have proved this with today's postings, and
the fact that you have backpeddled like hell to seem a 'bit more welcoming'
to this poster.

Newbies, as I said before, this newsgroup is as much YOURS as those who feel
that because they were in the garden with Adam in the first place, they have
more rights than you. WRONG Don't let them rule you and this newsgroup any
more than they rule your garden.

NB to Barrowcloth et al I will defend and strike back at you every time I am
on this newsgroup and see you having a go at newbies. Just because you were
all born with a Spade and Fork in your mouths, it does NOT give you the God
given right to be superior to those less informed than yourselves. Try help
with a capital "H" instead of "AGGRESSION" and if you are having a bad hair
day, don't switch your computer on

To those new to gardening, welcome

Mike
a non gardener, but who hates net nannies, but has a wife who loves
gardening.