Old 21-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Mike

I have lived in the land of the Barbarians (George Bush et al) so long

that
I no longer know the meaning of the word 'etiquette' so that is the least

of
my concerns...perhaps I will have to take a refresher course in the next

two
weeks so that my stay in the UK might go without too many disturbing
incidences............H

Harold, if you were brought up in the UK, you have the training set by your
parents and it will soon return.

Have a nice stay over here.

Mike

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea