Old 21-06-2005, 08:35 PM
June Hughes

In message , Harold Walker
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Harold Walker
writes
Excuse top posting.....have been gardening since 1935 or there
abouts...does
that qualify me?

Anyone can post here. Unless people are abusive or offensive, others
normally make them welcome. If they have as much gardening experience as
you, they generally make several new virtual friends. Some of us have even
been known to meet on occasion. If you are unsure of the etiquette,
don't worry. Someone is bound to be a bit rude about it but don't let
that get you down. Most people here are friendly. Dive in and have a go.
--
June Hughes

I have lived in the land of the Barbarians (George Bush et al) so long that
I no longer know the meaning of the word 'etiquette' so that is the least of
my concerns...perhaps I will have to take a refresher course in the next two
weeks so that my stay in the UK might go without too many disturbing
incidences............H

Enjoy! 'Etiquette' doesn't matter these days (except that we still
queue for most things). We still have people who think they were born
better than others but they are best ignored.

Have a lovely stay in the old country.
--
June Hughes