Old 21-06-2005, 09:51 PM
DigitalVinyl

"BetsyB" wrote:

"DigitalVinyl" wrote in message
.. .
"junkyardcat" wrote:
When I had a lot of green tomatoes at the end of the season I tossed
them in a brown paper bag and closed it. That gave me decent results.
SOme still rotted without turning. Sitting them on a windowsill didn't
do well for me--at least with the ones I tried.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
3rd year gardener
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalf...=/2055&.src=ph

Your Mom never taught you how to fry green tomatoes? bread with flour and
pan fry till brown and they are wonderful. Not often enuf to mess up your
arteries.

BetsyB

In my defense I had pounds of them ... but I did consider trying to
make them myself