Old 21-06-2005, 09:49 PM
~ Carol ~

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

See my ponds and filter design:
So why'd you remove the island?
C//

To give the fish more room now that they are bigger, but it also gave me

safer place to fall in, which I did last year. ;o) ~ jan

_Only_ last year? I think I do it most years :-)
--
derek

I do it every year. I "fell in" cleaning it out this weekend. My shoulder
and hip are still sore. I now have only 8 butterfly koi in the 800 gallon
pond. All the goldfish are going into a new 500 gallon pool behind the
house. I have a buyer for most of them. They're just too prolific to keep
in the ponds out front.

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.