Old 21-06-2005, 11:33 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

I just got an E-mail announcement from AES www.aquaticeco.com that they
have plastic mesh, perhaps the alternative to hardware cloth? ~ jan

Depending on how big your sluices are, what worked for me was taking the
planting trays, that pony paks of plants come on at the nursery, and
cutting them to fit. They're black and some have smaller holes than other.
~ jan

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:09:39 GMT, keith_nuttle wrote:

We have a three pool pond with sluices between the pools. We have fish
in the middle pool and I made a box out of quarter inch hardware cloth
to keep the fish in the middle pool.

It corroded away in about four weeks.

Does anyone no a source of a plastic mesh similar to hardware cloth from
which I could make a similar device to keep the fish in the middle pool?

OR

Any better suggestions.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~