Old 21-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Mike

We still have people who think they were born
better than others but they are best ignored.

Oh how true, how true :-))

or bring them down a peg or two :-))

We had a neighbour quite some time ago who suddenly had 'promotion' and had
to go up in status 'in his eyes'. So he got a new car and joined the Golf
Club 'don't you know' and of course just 'had' to have a new set of golf
clubs. Little did he know, that we knew his very early 'upbringing' and that
we knew his wife did 'house charring' to pay the instalments on his Golf
Clubs!!!!

Mike

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea