Old 21-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Kay

In article , Malcolm
Murdoch writes
Hello all
I have just planted a mix of herbs in a small bed in my
front green, this consisted of Rosemary & Time.
the reason I am here is my friend at work told me that I
need to cover or protect my Rosemary for slugs.
Can anyone enlighten me here.

I don't know about small rosemary plants -while they're still very young
and soft they may be vulnerable - but once they are large and shrubby
slugs don't damage them. Same goes for thyme - it might be vulnerable
when small. Keep an eye on them, and take action if the plants seem to
be shrinking rather than growing!
--
Kay