Old 22-06-2005, 11:58 AM
gavinf gavinf is offline
Registered User

Default I think my hedge is dying/dead??

Hi,

I just moved into a house with a garden (rented property) recently after living in a city centre for 10 years. I must admit I haven't got a single clue what I'm doing. I cut my hedge and now parts of it seem to be dying. It needs cutting again but I daren't incase more of it starts dying.

Can someone look at the picture I've attached and perhaps recommend something I can buy or do to help restore it?

Many thanks
Gavin
Attached Thumbnails
I think my hedge is dying/dead??-imgp0025.jpg