Old 22-06-2005, 01:45 PM
enigma

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in
:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in
message ...
Well done.

Since I was simply addressing a blanket and rather ignorant
statement " It is never the animal's fault. Never. It is
always the fault of the people who leave animals out to
bark incessantly" .......The statement had no qualifier for
time, duration or circumstance.....one could surmise a
barking dog for 10 minutes as easily as 10 hours (both can
be rather irritating)....as it is dogs bark...its what they
do...and just because a dog barks the owner does not
inherently deserve the subsequently proffered penalties.
Now granted expecting any sort of reasoned discourse here
may have been a bit optimistic.....nonetheless I thought it
worthy to at least call attention to such sloppy thinking
or even flawed values...besides I was bored.

well, that explains why you're barking...
properly trained & sociallized dogs *don't* "just bark". a
properly trained & sociallized dog may give a warning bark if
a strange person enters the yard. it does not yap endlessly
for 10 minutes or 10 hours.
any owner who allows thier dog to do so should not be allowed
to keep an animal until they learn how to properly train &
sociallize said animal. that's pretty simple & generally
doesn't require a great deal of work or even intelligence on
the part of the owner.

You've been listening very closely to Mr President, I
can tell

Politics? I'm sure there is a connection here however
obscure....Does the Presidents dog bark incessantly?

no, the president barks excessively
lee

--
war is peace