Old 22-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

This is the only way i read urg, so I dont have much choice.

Why not download a free newsreader? Using google for regualr
reading/posting is the equivalent of doing the supermarket run with a
trolley which won't steer and has wonky wheels. It's not impossible,
just a hassle and a pain. If you do an advanced search there in this
group's archive, you'll find many previous discussions and
recommendations for newsreaders.

If there's no-one here who knows how to get Google replies to work
properly, I think someone in The Shed has it sussed.

I could ask, if necessary.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/