Old 22-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Iy you're KF'd by J.B., why bother to reply? All this carp
is irritating me, who currently has no axe to grind.

Why let me control your emotions to such a degree that "I" am irritating
you? Have you no control over yourself? Are you admitting that I am more
powerful than you and that you circum to me? Not very strong are you? Might
I respectfully suggest a visit to Nuneham Courtney and the Brahma Kumaris
organisation?

Very best wishes for an improvement in your self esteem

You don't control anyone's emotions.

Your continual snide sniping fits ill with your loudly-proclaimed desire
for sweetness and light.

You're a hypocrite.

Differing from someone's opinion's or approach is one thing, as is
commenting unfavourably, but personal attacks and vulgar abuse are
something else altogether.

And you accuse *OTHERS* of being net-nannies.

Sheesh!

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/