Old 22-06-2005, 11:55 AM
June Hughes

In message , June Hughes
writes
In message , Kay
writes
But I notice we have a bees nest in the chimney. Is putting a liner in
likely to disturb them?

A local beekeeper would generally be very happy to give advice. If you
wish to take that route, the beekeepers' association would be able to
tell you of someone living close by. The beekeepers I have come across
are generally not only interested in honey bees but bees in general. I
am unsure of Mary Fisher's virtual whereabouts these days but if she is
reading this, I am sure she will agree and be able to advise.

Sorry to follow my own post. By coincidence, today's G2 has an article
about beekeeping in it. It gives the BBKA website address as:

www.britishbeekeepers.com
--
June Hughes