Old 22-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Perhaps and most likely you did but living in this land of such dumbwits
like George Bush has somewhat slowed down my absorption rate....thanks for
the reminders....must do a spot of shopping to outfit myself when I go a
visiting to see the new Archbishop of York..

Ah yes, a good man, and from what little I know of him, he sounds like a
breath of fresh air. The 'Evangelical' bit worries me a little, though,
and I hope (not Hope) it won't be reflected in the content of Choral
Evensong...

and perhaps various locals in
London....what type of colorful dress would you advise for such an
occasion?..+

Well, for visiting His Grace, I'd suggest sackcloth and ashes at the
very least. As for other dignitaries, your other outfits should suffice,
so long as you remember where you are and which day of the week it is.

seeing that I will be travelling on the UK trains do Ineed a
pair of white silk gloves for handshaking.......H

Oh no - all passengers are disinfected before embarking.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/