Old 22-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Well, for visiting His Grace, I'd suggest sackcloth and ashes at the
very least. ////////////will an old spud sack do for the sackcloth....just
cut a hole in the bottom and stick it ove r my head.

Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Perhaps one more work of advise...am picking up steam on my three speed
Sturmey Archer Raleigh bike.....do I need a helmet these days....would hate
to break the law again over there...last time I did got fined 35 quid and
that was back in 1955...was caught poaching with about 25 grouse in the
car....received the fine in the post the very day I sailed for the USA.....H