Old 22-06-2005, 06:32 PM
rickman

Default Unknown model tiller needs parts

I have a tiller that sounds like one that FitzMH posted about back in
1995. I have the same problem of needing the chewed up bronze gear on
the tine shaft that mates with the steel worm gear. My tiller does not
seem to have much in the way of markings, just "Rocket" on the belt
cover. It is a front tine unit with two belt drive for forward and
reverse and a Briggs and Stratton 5.0 HP vertical shaft motor.

FitzMH said his unit was a model TH-50 but I can't find that anywhere
on my unit. On the drive casing I found the number 6001.

Anyone have an idea of who made this machine and where I could get a
part for it?