Old 22-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Reel McKoi

"Snooze" wrote in message
m...
200 gal with a daily 15% water change is 30 gal per day, about 900 gal per
month. Shower heads sold in this area are rated at 2.5gpm. So that's an
additional 12 minutes of shower time, daily. I can't think of any place in
the world where that kind of consistent waste of water would be considered
responsible behavior. You point out that she drains the water into the
garden, fortunately there aren't many plants that need a daily watering
(potted plants being the obvious exception)

She may have her own well. Just a thought. I personally would feel I'm
wasting water doing 15% every day unless I did have my own well. But then I
don't water my huge lawn either. I use recycled pond water on my flowers
and veggies.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.