Old 22-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Reel McKoi

"Courageous" wrote in message
Calcium bentonite is similar to the ingredenients of kitty litter.
It's both absorbant and charged. Suck. Zap. Everything dissolved in
the water, now in the bentonite. As a bonus, it also releases trace
minerals into the water, that the koi like. Google for it.

C//

I used regular plan old kitty litter from Wally World and it worked. Now
this may be a coincidence, but everything cleared up but one pool of fry
that was greener than green. :-) I guess I'll just toss some more in that
one and see what happens.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.