Old 22-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Body Snatcher

On 22 Jun 2005 03:30:45 -0000, Lawrence wrote:

In article
.com
"jabriol" wrote:
thought you guys weren't going to let carol NYM shift?

~ Carol ~ wrote:.......... SSSNNNNIIIIIP!

If NYM shifting goes against netiquette then why are YOU doing
it? You've used at least 5 different NYMS in the past week and
always Carol's NYMS. Do you have a sexual identity problem or
just a hard~on for this poster? Maybe we should all report you
for NYM shifting to avoid our filters and killfiles, eh?

Jabriols/Antonio L Santanas posts from:
Verizon/Qwest Jersey City NJ hub:

Please inform them that their customer

ANTONIO L SANTANA Sr
3072 CONSTITUTION RD
CAMDEN NJ
(856) 962-9003

........is abusing their service
By flooding the net via remailers, forged headers, stolen
identities, NYN shifting and hiding behind disposable email
accounts.

All further abuse should be reported to:

OrgAbuseEmail: or

Also: X-Complaints-To:

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Perhaps we could all complain about this creep