Old 22-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Kay

In article , Chris Bacon
writes
June Hughes wrote:
Chris Bacon writes
June Hughes wrote:
Chris Bacon writes:
June Hughes wrote:
today's G2
What is "G2"?
Guardian 2. (the extra paper in the Guardian).

Ugh, no wonder I haden't herd of this obscure publichation.

Each to his own. This discussion is about bees. I do not intend to
get into an argument about who reads what.

My reply was supposed to be humerous, and not provoke a display
of slow-witted snottiness. No argument *there*.

Sometimes smilies really do help ;-)

I took you literally too. Some people do have strong views about
newspapers and will dismiss readers of another newspaper out of hand - I
hadn't picked this tendency up in your posts, so was quite surprised to
read your response to June.
--
Kay